Media kit for vendors & guests
Download the Media Kit
Click the button below to gain access to all the Beer City Comic Con promotional materials. This includes:
- Logo files
- Social media graphics
- Booth assignments and map
- Most recent info email from our vendor coordinator, Mercy.
Directions for using provided materials are below.
Questions? Contact us!
Get weirder and wiser at the first-ever Beer City Comic Con from Saturday, September 30 — Sunday, October 1, 2023, at Asheville’s premier venue, Harrah’s Cherokee Center. Feel super empowered to learn, grow, and make a difference with other shameless nerds, comic fans, cosplay enthusiasts, and the con-curious while enjoying Beer City’s best craft brews.
Check out our website, beercitycomiccon.com, for all the details!
- Square – Standard post for instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Story – A vertical format for Instagram or Facebook Stories
- Banner – To use in the banner section on your Facebook or Twitter profile
Maps and Booth Assignments
The download button above will also have a PDF file containing your booth assignments as well as maps of the layout.
If you’d like to create your own graphics, we’ve provided BCCC’s logo files in a variety of formats for you to use. We only ask that you DO NOT change colors OR stretch the logo out of proportion.
Please find BCCC’s brand colors and hex codes below:
- Facebook: @beercitycomicavl
- Instagram: @beercitycomicavl
- Twitter: @beercitycomicavl
#BCCC23 #BeerCityComicCon #AshevilleNC #ComicCon #GeekGathering #NerdLife #CosplayCommunity #FanEvent #AshevilleEvents #PopCulture #ActionFigures #Collectibles #ComicBookNerds #GeekLife #Fandom #GeekCulture #ComicConLife #WeirderAndWiser